Land one is the simplest Land. It is has a large mountain in the center
Towns and Geography
The first land has three bays, a waterfall, sevral large mountains, a "lookout point", and a "creature lair" where a circle of Easter Island heads.
By the waterfall, a small clearing next to a cave is present, where a silver scroll quest takes place, as well as a town near by besides one of the bays.
While no official towns are on this land, small settlements are in place around it:
- There is a town along the "southern" edge of the Island, which has several houses and a creature pen.
- There is are two houses and a feild next to the "south east" bay.
- There is a houe and a "garden" next to the "north east" bay.
- Movement: Learn to move, pan, and zoom. Tribute earned: 0
- Picking up and Dropping: Learn to pick up and drop objects. Tribute earned: 1,000
- Disciples: Learn to assign disciples to their respective tasks. Tributeearned: 1,000
- Rock Garden: Move the rock from the Egyptian's garden.
- Tribute if you help him: 5,000
- Tribute if you kill him: 0
- Tribute if you destroy his house: 0
- The Nomads: Rescue the stranded nomads. Tribute earned: 1,000
- Unblock the Waterfall: Learn to throw objects and unblock the waterfall. Tribute earned: 5,000
- The Next Land: Move on to the next land .