Land 2 is the second island of the first game. It houses two other gods: Khazar, a god whose temple lies on the wider peninsula, and Lethys, a god whose temple lies on the snowy peninsula. It contains 3 Celtic villages, 2 Norse villages, 2 Greek villages, and 4 Native American villages.
Land 2 starts as an extended tutorial. Here, the player will learn about worshipping and the worship site, the workshop, scaffoldings and building structures, and finally, about impressing villages, gestures and area of influence.
Here, the player is guided by Khazar and his Craftsman from the workshop.
In the final events of Land 2, Khazar and his creature are destroyed by Nemesis, and Lethys will steal a part of the creed, along with the player's creature and escape through a vortex. The player can chase him right away, or take time to collect resources and everything he/she needs for the trip through the vortex. If the player choses to wait, the vortex will close, but it can be reopened by destroying Lethys' temple on Land 2.
Gold Story Scrolls
- Worship Site - Part 1
- Worship Site - Part 2
- The Workshop - Part 1
- The Workshop - Part 2
- Khazar's Fireball Challenge
- Khazar's Shield Challenge
- Impress Village
- Destroy it!
Silver Reward Scrolls
- The Plague
- The Riddles
- The Beach Temple Puzzle
- The Slavers
- The Singing Stones
- The Sacrifice
- The Sea
- The Idol
- The Greedy Farmer
- Zebra (complete "The Riddles" silver reward scroll challenge)
- Taking Khazar's Norse village or even any single Celtic village, no matter if taken from Lethys or made from scaffolds, leads to Nemesis appearance and the death of Khazar and his creature. This can be done at the very begging of this island. If you do this, Khazar's gold scroll challenges become unavailable. Also, the Fireball, Physical Shield, and Forest miracles can't be obtained from quests.
- As long you build your villages, other Gods will make their villages bigger too.
- Sometimes, Lethys' wolf enters the player's territory.
- The player can act within Khazar's influence field like your own, but after his death, the player loses this privilege.
- On the game installation screen, Khazar is blue and Lethys is green.
- If the player kills Khazar all it does it start the cutscene where Nemesis throws fireballs into his village and kills him.
|Black & White|
|Eden||Land 1 Land 2 Land 3 Land 4 Land 5 God's Playground Creature Isle Skirmish: Two Gods Skirmish: Three Gods Skirmish: Four Gods|